INFORMATION AND TERMINOLOGY
Cookies are small files that websites, online shops, intranets, online platforms or similar store in the browser of the user who visits them and are necessary to provide web browsing with countless advantages in the provision of interactive services.
The following information on the possible types of cookies helps to better understand the functions they make possible:
These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie space of your computer until you close the browser, so none of them are recorded on the user's disk. The information obtained through these cookies is used to enable operational management with each of the users who are simultaneously accessing the website.
These are cookies that remain stored in the cookie space of your computer once the browser is closed, and that will consult the website the next time you access it in order to remember information that facilitates browsing (direct access to the service without the need to log in) or the provision of a commercial service (offering products or services related to previous visits).
Cookies exchanged when browsing a website may be:
- First-party or own cookies: These are cookies generated by the website you are visiting.
Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are received when browsing that website, but which have been generated by a third party service that is hosted on it. An example might be a cookie used by an advertisement or banner advertisement on the website you are visiting. Another might be a cookie used by a web beacon hired by the website you are visiting.
Cookies can be used to:
- Technical purposes: These are also known as "strictly necessary". They allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist on it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content via social networks.
- Personalisation: They make it possible for each user to configure aspects such as the language in which they wish to view the website, display formats, etc.
- Analysis or performance: They allow us to measure the number of visits and browsing criteria of different areas of the website, application or platform and allow us to draw up browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data collected from the users of the service.
- Advertising: These allow us to implement efficiency parameters in the advertising offered on the web pages.
- Behavioural advertising: These allow the implementation of efficiency parameters in the advertising offered on the web pages, based on information about the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
DETAILS OF COOKIES USED
|cookielawinfo-||Own||pancracio.com||1 year||The purpose of these cookies is to maintain information about registered users and whether they allow cookies.|
|1 year||The purpose of these cookies is to maintain information about registered users and whether they allow cookies.|
|1 day||Stores Stripe login data.|
|1 year||They store information about how Vimeo videos are used. At the same time, Vimeo makes use of google analytics cookies in the use of its videos.|
|_fbc||Analytics||Stripe||3 months||They store information about how Vimeo videos are used. At the same time, Vimeo makes use of google analytics cookies in the use of its videos.|
|_fbp||Analytics||Stripe||3 months||They store information about how Vimeo videos are used. At the same time, Vimeo makes use of google analytics cookies in the use of its videos.|
|_ga||Analytics||Google Analytics||2 hours||Used to distinguish users|
|_gid||Analytics||Google Analytics||2 días||Used to distinguish users|
|gtag_logged_in||Analytics||Google Analytics||2 days||Used to distinguish users|
- Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Youtube: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Google+: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Instagram: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
ACCEPTANCE OF THE COOKIES POLICY
In view of this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies: This notice will no longer be displayed when accessing any page of the portal during the current session. This notice will no longer be displayed when accessing any page of the portal during the current session.
- Continue browsing or move along the scroll bar: In which case we consider that you accept their use.
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR COOKIE SETTINGS
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from PANCRACIO or any other website, using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, the "Help" function will show you how to do it:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-deletemanage-cookies#ie=
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl="en"
- Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser using tools such as the following:
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
- Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/